Spring 2021 News
Date Posted: 3/15/2021
Our Spring 2021 Season is upon us. The following is some useful info as we begin to get ready to kick off our season.
You should being to hear from your coach in the next few days (if you haven't already). You can also long in to the system tn-dcsa.sportsaffinity.com and see your coaches info as well as the color that has been ordered for your team *this is not a guarantee as sometimes the vendor runs out of colors or sends the wrong color, but this is what has been ordered*
Jerseys will be distributed to coaches before the 1st game.
Please note that Shirt size listed on printed rosters at time of order is what will be received (unless there is a vendor error) except for the case of YXL & AXS as the vendor does not carry these sizes & both are rounded up to AS. Sizes listed as N/A were ordered as the majority of the team & will receive their jersey after teammates who receive their selected sizes receive theirs. If wrong size was ordered due to registration error a replacement jersey can be ordered for $20.
*At this time (as previously stated) we are limiting spectators to immediate family only parents/step parents/ guardians/siblings & asking everyone to please socially distance with your family. Masks will not be required, but are welcome.
*If you or anyone in your family is sick or showing any Covid related symptoms- STAY HOME.
* We will provide face shields for all of our coaches to wear at their discretion.
* Benches will be sanitized between games & sanitizer will be available for all players, spectators, coaches and referees on game days.
* We ask that all parents keep their players drinks & belongings clearly labeled & speak with them about keeping them separate from other players.
*Please remove all trash from the fields.
*Please do not move any benches or goals.
* Please remind & enforce that your players and children STAY off the GOALS & nets. No Hanging or Climbing.
*Our practice Schedule is attached and will be posted to the website.
*The Game Schedule will be posted within the next week.
*Our field Layout is also on the website.
*If the Fields are Closed for Weather / Rain it will be posted on the field status of the website and on FB.
* Soccer Pictures Will Be May 15th